Job Title: Civil Engineer
Work Location: Secretariat of the Fuvahmulah City Council
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant field OR
- Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 10 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Licensed as a professional Civil Engineer from relevant national institution
- Experience in architecture and quantity survey related work is an added advantage
- Able to interpret and understand engineering and architectural plans, concepts and methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Civil 3D, MicroStation etc.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, landscaping, regulatory approvals etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work to tight deadlines
- Able to use Microsoft office package as a productivity tool
- Excellent leadership skills to effectively manage diverse groups of people working on projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Plan, design, manage and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures, roads and other infrastructure
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Monitoring and inspection of ongoing and completed projects to ensure design specifications, cost control and safety standards are met
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with stakeholders
- Monitor progress and compile reports on project status and resolve design and development problems
- Ensure compliance with local laws, regulations, policies, procedures and standards pertaining to the planning process
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects
- Develop cost estimates for projects
Salary: 15000.00 – 23130.00 (based on qualification and experience).
Food and Accommodation Allowance: 3500.00 (Foreigners only).
Air ticket: 15420.00 (Foreigners only).
Working Hours: 48 Hours per week.
Job reference letters
NID or Passport copy
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are requested to submit an application form enclosed with supporting documents on or before 1300hrs of 20th October 2022 to the reception or email: [email protected] .
Application form link: Job Application Form